About the Course
Qualification Number: 603/1916/1
The Edexcel BTEC Tech Award in Enterprise Level 1/Level 2 has been developed as an intensive programme that engages students that wish to develop their entrepreneurial skills. We deliver the qualification intensively in 8 days not including the external assessment, or as part of our long-term alternative education programmes. This allows students to achieve and focus on other areas of study within the chosen curriculum. The programme is designed to;
- Encourage personal development of knowledge and skills relevant to the business world through practical participation in a range of vocational business activities
- Give learners a wider understanding and appreciation of the broad range of business specialisms through selection of optional specialist units
- Encourage learners to develop their people, communication, planning and team working skills
- Give opportunities for business employees to achieve a nationally recognised level 1 or level 2 vocationally-specific qualification
- Give full-time learners the opportunity to enter employment in the business sector or to progress to other vocational qualifications, such as the Edexcel BTEC Level 3 Nationals in Business
- Give learners the opportunity to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes essential for successful performance in working life.
For Further information please use the following hyperlink to access the Edexcel’s BTEC Tech Award in Enterprise.