About the Course
The Edexcel BTEC Level 1/Level 2 First Award in Business has been developed as an intensive programme that engages students that wish to develop their entrepreneurial skills. We deliver the qualification intensively in 8 days which allows students to achieve and focus on other areas of study. The programme is designed to;
- Encourage personal development of knowledge and skills relevant to the business world through practical participation in a range of vocational business activities
- Give learners a wider understanding and appreciation of the broad range of business specialisms through selection of optional specialist units
- Encourage learners to develop their people, communication, planning and team working skills
- Give opportunities for business employees to achieve a nationally recognised level 1 or level 2 vocationally-specific qualification
- Give full-time learners the opportunity to enter employment in the business sector or to progress to other vocational qualifications, such as the Edexcel BTEC Level 3 Nationals in Business
- Give learners the opportunity to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes essential for successful performance in working life.